This year is going to be incredible. I know this because for the first time, I have legit plan thanks to my mentors Tony Robbins and Stefan Pylarinos. Not only do I have goals but I've written down what I need to do to tack action and accomplish my goals.
Some key pointers I've learned so far about setting and reaching goals:
- Look at your goal daily! Ideally, When you wake up and go to bed.
- Include your WHY to create emotion and the urgency.
- Write down HOW you can achieve it. This helps give me a "game plan" that way I have momentum after doing a few of the action items.
- Have someone hold you accountable - That's why I'm sharing my goals here.
- Evaluate where you are with your goals regularly. I choose to do a monthly goals report on my blog once a month.
In this video I share some of my goals for 2018. What are your 2018 goals? Comment below.
MY MASTER PLAN FOR 2018:
- Finance: I will easily pay off my PayPal credit account by December 31, 2018.
- Finance: I will easily have the discipline to stay in my current apartment to help me reach my other finance goal.
- Business: I will easily make $2,000/month of passive income by Dec 31, 2018 via my digital publishing company and 4th income stream that is soon to be decided. I am excited because the books I’ve read have changed my life and have provided a wealth of knowledge and I’m happy to give back and put my spin on it.
- Business: I will easily incorporate digital marketing books in my reading rotation every month until December 31, 2018
- Business: I will easily decide on a 4th stream of income by December 31, 2018.
- Business: I will easily increase my Affiliate Marketing Revenue via YouTube viewers by 100% by December 31, 2018
- Network: I will start a mastermind group and we will have our first meeting by June 30, 2018
- Health: I will easily remove processed sugar from my diet for an entire year until December 31, 2018.
- Health: I will easily maintain a whole foods lifestyle that nourishes my body because it gives me incredible energy, heals my GERD and symptoms from my autoimmune disease throughout 2018.
- Health: I will easily do a 5 day juice fast by September 31, 2018
- Fitness: I will easily prioritize and commit to exercising (yoga, hiking, climbing, treadmill, weights) regularly (5x/week) throughout 2018
- Fitness: I will easily do a headstand in yoga class without the wall by Dec 31, 2018
- Relationship: I will easily travel to Portland with Anthony by September 31, 2018
- Charity: I will easily donate $500 to Children’s Home Society because I want to thank them for blessing me with amazing parents who gave me an extraordinary life… by December 31, 2018
- Community: I will easily and excitibly be a part of volunteer work in the community by December 31, 2018
- Self Development: I will easily develop a morning ritual that I tweek and improve over time and execute daily to improve my state and productivity to the highest level by April 30th, 2018
- Self Development: I will easily buy Executive seat tickets to see Tony Robbins at Unleash the Greatness Within on March 15-18.
- Education: I will easily read 1 finance book and 1 self development a month by December 31, 2018
- Spiritual: I will easily find a church home and join their small group by Dec 31, 2018.
- Social Media: I will easily grow my facebook community group from 85 to 300 people who have engaging conversations and help each other achieve their goals by December 31, 2017
- Social Media: I will easily post on my blog (kristenleake.com), facebook, Instagram and Twitter regularly to develop more relationships and communicate with the online community by December 31, 2018
- Social Media: I will easily publish 156 videos on youtube by December 31, 2018